Your data is collected by SC RIN Hospitality Company SRL which is a licensed operator in personal data processing under no. 12237, according to Law No 677/2001, to fulfill legal attributions of notifications and statistical recording. Data may be disclosed to third parties on a legitimate, legal basis. You can exercise your rights of access, of intervention and of opposition in the conditions stipulated by Law No. 677/2001, through a written, signed and dated demand, sent to the company.
Article 1: Acceptance
1. By browsing and using this website, here forth referred to as 'The Site', that applies to all content that can be browsed and used accessing the internet address www.rinhotels.ro, you express your consent to respect the terms and conditions stated in this User Agreement, here forth referred to as 'The Agreement'.
Article 2: Personal data protection
1. By submitting personal data in any of the sections of The Site, you authorize the owner of The Site, for the entire duration of The Site’s existence, to use this data for promotional and marketing purposes, for advertising, statistics, as well as for keeping you informed and up to date with The Site’s activity and of its affiliates, with information about the services and products/brands of the owner and its affiliates.
2. The owner of The Site is registered with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, thus is bound to guarantee the rights of the users of The Site as stipulated in the Romanian law, specifically according to Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and according to Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and privacy in electronic communications sector, as subsequently amended and supplemented.
3. The rights stipulated in Article 2, paragraph (2) concern mainly, but not only, the following: the right of access to personal information, the right of intervention on the personal data, the right of opposition, the right of not being subject of an individual decision, the right of appeal to justice.
4. RIN Grand Hotel has the right to share this information within its group of companies, hotel owners or any third party providers interested in communicating information regarding special offers of goods, services, events of promotions that are about to be launched and may be of concern to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing or survey research purposes, please select the appropriate checkbox. All information provided by the user is given on a voluntary basis. You have the legal right to ask for a copy of the personal data collected by The Site and to request changes of this data that is incorrect, and you also hold the right to deny the use of your personal data for marketing or survey research purposes.
Article 3: The usage of The Site
1. This Agreement concerns all the users of The Site, including the users who contribute with text, audio and video materials or other forms of content (regardless of whether or not such content is subject to the Romanian Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights no. 8/1996, as subsequently amended and supplemented), or any other types of documents, data and information, here forth referred to as „Documents”.
2. The usage of The Site is granted by the owner only with the following provisions: a) The Site is used exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes; b) the content of The Site may not be used or displayed on-line or off-line without the prior consent of the owner; c) this Agreement must be strictly observed in its entirety at all times.
3. Users agree not to use or launch any automated system (including ‘robots’, ‘spiders’, offline readers’, etc.) that would deliver to The Site in a certain period of time more requests than a person can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. As an exception to the above, The Site grants the operators of public search engines permission to use automated systems for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the available documents, within reasonable limit of such purpose, excluding the right to copy/archive these Documents.
Article 4: Copyright issues
1. The content of The Site is open for personal use only and is designed for the sole purpose of providing information, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted or republished in any form and with any purpose without the prior written consent of the owner.
2. By accessing The Site, users agree not to impair, disable, avoid or interfere in any way with the security features of The Site
Article 5: Compensations
1. Users express their consent to compensate the owner of The Site in case of damages, obligations, liabilities, losses, debts or expenses that may arise out of or in connection with the users’ breach of The Agreement, as a whole or in part.
2. The owner declines any responsibility in the event of computer errors or malfunctions arising from the usage of The Site, and excludes any responsibility for any viruses or other damages caused to the computer systems of users by accessing The Site. Users therefore waive the right to sue in Court for any compensation arising from the aforementioned reasons.
TEL INFO - CONSUMERS
Free call: 0800 080 999
ANPC - National Authority for Consumer Protection
What's a cookie?
We try to give you an advanced and user-friendly website in accordance with your wants and needs. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently and effectively.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how you use the website, to find out what works and what doesn’t, to optimize and improve our website, and to make sure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which webpages you've viewed, which referring/exit pages you've entered and left from, which platform type you've used, date and time stamp information, and details like the number of times you click on a given page, your mouse movements, scrolling activity, and the text you type while using our website. These analytic cookies may collect personal information.
How long do our cookies stay active?
The cookies we use have varying lifespans, depending on the purpose for which the cookie is used. The maximum lifespan we set on some is five years from your last visit to our website. You can erase all cookies from your browser anytime you want.
Do we use third-party cookies?
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. You can go to the "Help" function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
What security procedures do we have in place to safeguard your personal information?
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard any personal information given to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access personal information in the course of their work.
Access to Information
How can you control the personal information you have given to us?
You have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. Please write “Request personal information” in the subject line of your email.
Keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If the personal information we have about you is incorrect, out-of-date, or not relevant anymore for the purposes collected, we will update or remove it at your request. We request that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond to your request within 30 days. However, we may need to retain certain information, for example, for legal or administrative purposes, like record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities.
RIN Grand Hotel controls the processing of personal information collected from the website and by the cookies. RIN Grand Hotel at 7D Vitan-Barzesti Str., Sector 4, 042121 Bucharest, Romania. If you have any suggestions, requests or comments about privacy, personal information, cookies, and how we handle personal information, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. Even though we provide the content to this website, and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com. This may include personal information such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and any preferences you specified when making a booking. Booking.com will send you a confirmation email, a pre-arrival email, and provide you with information about the area and the hotel. Booking.com will also provide you with international customer service 24/7 from its local offices in more than 20 languages. Sharing your details with Booking.com's global customer service staff allows them to respond when you need assistance.
Communication through Booking.com
Booking.com will offer you various means to communicate with us about your reservation through Booking.com. You can contact Booking.com with questions about your reservation from the My Booking Page, the Booking.com app, and using other channels that Booking.com may make available. Booking.com may access such communications and may use automated systems to review, scan, and analyze communications for security purposes; fraud prevention; compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; investigations of potential misconduct; product development and improvement; research; customer engagement, including to provide you with information and offers that they believe may be of interest to you; and customer or technical support. They reserve the right to block the delivery of or review communications that they, in their sole discretion, believe may contain malicious content, spam, or may pose a risk to you, us, Booking.com, or others. Note, all communications sent or received using Booking.com communication tools will be received and stored by Booking.com.