Your data is collected by SC RIN Hospitality Company SRL which is a licensed operator in personal data processing under no. 12237, according to Law No 677/2001, to fulfill legal attributions of notifications and statistical recording. Data may be disclosed to third parties on a legitimate, legal basis. You can exercise your rights of access, of intervention and of opposition in the conditions stipulated by Law No. 677/2001, through a written, signed and dated demand, sent to the company.
Article 1: Acceptance
1. By browsing and using this website, here forth referred to as 'The Site', that applies to all content that can be browsed and used accessing the internet address www.rinhotels.ro, you express your consent to respect the terms and conditions stated in this User Agreement, here forth referred to as 'The Agreement'.
Article 2: Personal data protection
1. By submitting personal data in any of the sections of The Site, you authorize the owner of The Site, for the entire duration of The Site’s existence, to use this data for promotional and marketing purposes, for advertising, statistics, as well as for keeping you informed and up to date with The Site’s activity and of its affiliates, with information about the services and products/brands of the owner and its affiliates.
2. The owner of The Site is registered with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, thus is bound to guarantee the rights of the users of The Site as stipulated in the Romanian law, specifically according to Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and according to Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and privacy in electronic communications sector, as subsequently amended and supplemented.
3. The rights stipulated in Article 2, paragraph (2) concern mainly, but not only, the following: the right of access to personal information, the right of intervention on the personal data, the right of opposition, the right of not being subject of an individual decision, the right of appeal to justice.
4. RIN Grand Hotel has the right to share this information within its group of companies, hotel owners or any third party providers interested in communicating information regarding special offers of goods, services, events of promotions that are about to be launched and may be of concern to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing or survey research purposes, please select the appropriate checkbox. All information provided by the user is given on a voluntary basis. You have the legal right to ask for a copy of the personal data collected by The Site and to request changes of this data that is incorrect, and you also hold the right to deny the use of your personal data for marketing or survey research purposes.
Article 3: The usage of The Site
1. This Agreement concerns all the users of The Site, including the users who contribute with text, audio and video materials or other forms of content (regardless of whether or not such content is subject to the Romanian Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights no. 8/1996, as subsequently amended and supplemented), or any other types of documents, data and information, here forth referred to as „Documents”.
2. The usage of The Site is granted by the owner only with the following provisions: a) The Site is used exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes; b) the content of The Site may not be used or displayed on-line or off-line without the prior consent of the owner; c) this Agreement must be strictly observed in its entirety at all times.
3. Users agree not to use or launch any automated system (including ‘robots’, ‘spiders’, offline readers’, etc.) that would deliver to The Site in a certain period of time more requests than a person can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. As an exception to the above, The Site grants the operators of public search engines permission to use automated systems for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the available documents, within reasonable limit of such purpose, excluding the right to copy/archive these Documents.
Article 4: Copyright issues
1. The content of The Site is open for personal use only and is designed for the sole purpose of providing information, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted or republished in any form and with any purpose without the prior written consent of the owner.
2. By accessing The Site, users agree not to impair, disable, avoid or interfere in any way with the security features of The Site
Article 5: Compensations
1. Users express their consent to compensate the owner of The Site in case of damages, obligations, liabilities, losses, debts or expenses that may arise out of or in connection with the users’ breach of The Agreement, as a whole or in part.
2. The owner declines any responsibility in the event of computer errors or malfunctions arising from the usage of The Site, and excludes any responsibility for any viruses or other damages caused to the computer systems of users by accessing The Site. Users therefore waive the right to sue in Court for any compensation arising from the aforementioned reasons.
TEL INFO - CONSUMERS
Free call: 0800 080 999
ANPC - National Authority for Consumer Protection
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- BookingSuite: Your personal information may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands (suite.booking.com), the company which operates this website. BookingSuite will provide your personal information to Booking.com for the purposes described above.