Dear guests and partners,
We are pleased to welcome you again in our hotel starting May, the 25th, 2020. Because the health of our guests, employees and partners is our highest priority, we would like to offer you the highest possible level of safety and comfort.
The measures we are introducing will inevitably mean some restrictions to the services we offer, for example in areas such as gastronomy or spa & wellness. Please join us in complying fully with the measures outlined below.
• Mandatory protective mouth and nose covering for staff and guests.
• Sanitiser dispensers in all common areas, at the reception, in the lobby and in the toilets.
• Hourly disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, lift call buttons, counters at reception etc.).
• Regular airing of common areas.
• Lift capacity limited to two persons at any one time (except for families).
• Notices displayed in central areas to draw attention to hygiene rules.
• Body Art Wellness Club and the restaurants will remain closed until further notice. We will offer room-service à la carte, with a breakfast menu that will be served between 7-10:30 AM (orders will be placed 1 day before serving, until 10 PM) and a daily menu that will be available between 12-10 PM.
• All guests and staff members will have their temperature checked automatically and remotely using thermal scanners. People with a body temperature above 37,3 degrees Celsius will not be allowed access.
• The front door handles will be covered in nanoseptic foils.
Reception, check-in and check-out
• We recommend credit card payments whenever possible.
• Disinfection of room keys and key cards.
• Disinfection of all surfaces in the rooms.
• Regular and frequent disinfection of door handles, light switches, staircase handrails etc.
• Reduced paper amenities in rooms (such as pads and guest directories).
• The staff in charge with housekeeping will wear protective equipment.
• New guests will be accommodated after 24 hours since the previous guest has been checked-out.
Festive and Corporate Events
• Gatherings of up to 16 people will be permitted indoor.
• Tables will be placed keeping a minimum distance of 2 meters between people.
• Coffee break packages will be served à la carte or, for example, in the form of lunch boxes.
• Regular disinfection of all surfaces by staff and regular airing of the events rooms.
We would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in us. We will continue to do everything we can to help ensure you have a safe and pleasant stay.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!